685 Manzanita Ct
CRCPTF 2019 Third Quarter Training
August 5th to 7th, 2019 (Board meeting to be held on August 5th at 5pm)
Ramada Plaza Chico
Reservations: (530) 345-2491
Ask for group rate for organization.
Price is $90.00/night
- Any cancellations on rooms within 5 days of stay will result in being charged for one night.
- Reservation deadline is Friday July 5th, 2019 and subject to availability so book early if you can.
- Guests need to call and let reservations know that they are with the California Rural Crime Prevention Task Force.
- The room block is under “California Rural Crime Prevention Task Force “.
** PLEASE RESERVE YOUR ROOM AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE**
* PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR $35.00 MEETING FEE WITH YOU *
*PLEASE COMFIRM YOUR AGENCY’S ANNUAL DUES ARE PAID *
2019 Third Quarter Meeting Agenda (Chico, Butte County)
Monday- (Aug 5th)
1700-1830 hrs. Board Meeting
Tuesday- (Aug 6th)
0800 – 0815 hrs. Greetings (CRCPTF Pres., Sheriff Kory Honea)
0815 – 0830 hrs. Member introduction and reports
0830 – 0900 hrs. Committees
0915 – 1130 hrs. Chico State Farm
311 Nicholas C Shouten Ln, Chico, CA
1130 – 1230 hrs. Lunch
1230 – 1400 hrs. The Camp Fire, Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea,
1400 – 1700 hrs. Butte County Bomb Squad, BCSO Detective Joel Malinowski
(Chemicals and materials on ranches, 187 PC brief)
Wednesday- (Aug 7th)
0800-1000 hrs. Lundberg Family Farms Tour (Wild rice industry)
5311 Midway, Richvale CA.
1030-1200 hrs. UC Davis Sheep division, Sheep unit manager Brad Foyil
1200- hrs. CRCPTF wrap up and adjourn
These classes / schedule are subject to change