The CRCPTF has scholarships available for high school and college students.
The California Rural Crimes Prevention Task Force is offering college scholarships to active members of the task force and their immediate families. Two $1,000 annual scholarships will be issued.
The deadline for applications are as follows:
– Spring Semester – October 15th (Scholarship awarded at February meeting)
– Fall Semester – July 15th (Scholarship awarded at November meeting)
1. Course of study to be in law enforcement or agriculture.
2. High school or college GPA must be at least a 3.0.
All application materials should be e-mailed to Chad Parker. If you are unable to deliver your application materials electronically, please explain your circumstances by using the above e-mail address.
1. Please complete the scholarship application available here and send the requested information with your e-mail. Please make sure the information is clearly legible in your e-mail.
2. Please attach a 1-2 page biography about yourself along with a personal statement outlining your academic goals and objectives. This statement should include your reasons for attending college and a description of how you plan to utilize your education in the future.
3. Provide a list of organizations you are or have been involved with.
4. Attach a scanned image of your applicable school transcripts. Complete copies of high school (HS and college freshmen students only) or college transcripts.